And Still We buck...



On Thursday we trailered to a new place for our dressage lesson.  It was a private barn with a very nice all weather arena on top of a hill.

I was very proud with how quickly Uno settled in.  However after 20 minutes he started bucking again.  This is SO frustrating.  I have a call into our saddle fitter to go over everything again. 


The problem comes when we go to pick up our right lead in canter.  Once he starts bucking, it trickles into all canter departs, then into turning right, then into turning.

He has not been doing it in our sessions at home.  I cannot figure out what we are doing differently that would cause bucking in lessons and nothing more than tail swishes at home.



I almost pray that his saddle is fucked up.  It would be expensive, but at least it would be fixed.



Comments

  1. What a frustrating problem to have! I hope you get the bottom of it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts