Farm Improvement Schedule

We will also do more of this!

Because I am a compulsive list maker, please note this LIST!  I have also picked out a HT or CT every 3 - 4 weeks until November.  Our goal is to go back out and have fun, I would also like to complete a HT at Maiden and get 6's or higher on our canter circles.  It is good to set the bar LOW!

We already added replacing the last few original single pain windows to the May/June schedule depending on when the company can get us measured.  July might end up being slower, I was accepted into a Summer Institute for writers and the teaching of writers, so that will take up my last 2 weeks of summer.


May

  • Hay shed clean up
  • Clear back pasture
  • Stall windows
June
  • Electric in barn room
  • Replace electric fence with wood
  • New stock tank
July
  • Mulch run-in path
  • Re-do barn room walls
  • New barn room doors
August
  • Switch Tack and barn room
  • Plant lower pasture 

Comments

Popular Posts