Barn Update - Let there be light


 Since yesterday marked a pretty big milestone in barn building and a victory for winter horse keeping, I figured I would jump on board the unofficial bloghop from Viva Carlos and give you a quick barn tour and progress update.


I am SO SO pleased with how the barn is coming along.  We are SO CLOSE to having the shell done and it is getting to be a nicer and nicer place to be.  I love how functual everything is.  This was proved by how easily it was to have totally unhorsie people help care for everyone while I was recovering from surgery.










These are the mid-project shots from this past week.  They show running the power out to the barn, and then my husband getting the initial lighting and outlets figured out.



He was under close supervision the whole time.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts