Oh Dutch!

 Let me first day this time of year is hateful in NC. It wasn't so bad when I boarded with an indoor arena, but the last 7 years of horses at home have made me HATE January and February. Everything is a swamp, hay is expensive, the days are short.

Kinda pretty - mostly mud.

And Dutch is hurt.



Pretty much every year around this time.

Throwback to Jan 2010 cellulitis. 

FML

I thought that his exceed reaction was our drama for the season.

NOPE!

Jan 2021 ... why


We get to revisit what used to be seasonal bouts of cellulitis without the benefit of easy to use antibiotics.



Even though Uno is in the background just KILLING IT in our rides and we are less than a month away from our First Level debut.  The mire of the literal swampy weather and my best boy being not right is draining me.  

Any sanity I have is due to Uno.


I just want to cry, eat frozen pizza, and hid under the covers until spring.


Same Riker... Same


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts