Photo Updates: Missed Moments December to Yesterday

 

We got a bedroom TV in December.  Hubby loves it, I do not.

When not raining, the days are really beautiful.

I hit my leg with a running chainsaw and only ripped my leggings... felt VERY lucky.

Where we started.

What we got cleared.


The moon was SO BRIGHT!

This cat LOVES Misha, but she hates him. So he sneak snuggles her in her sleep. Here she is deciding if it is worth the effort to move.

I am down to 2 measured cups of coffee each day, and drink chai or turmeric lattes the rest of the time. Turmeric lattes are surprisingly YUM.

I added this picture collage to our family room.

Dutch's leg refused to get better - $$$

We got bored and went into the city to find a place for crepes.

Apparently, the weird leg thing was part abscess???

After draining and cleaning.

24 hours post BURST and he is probably 80% improved. The swelling on his sheath is almost gone, the tenderness is out of his stifle, he is out of standing wraps. Worryingly, the inside of his hock is still hot and swollen and not responding to treatment. I will talk with the vet again today.

Comments

Popular Posts