Summer Photo Dump Part 2

Today is the first day of school for kids in my county.  It is my 9th year in the classroom, but my 1st year with my new school.  I am so excited to get started with my new kids and seriously missing my old ones.  I closed out my summer with another run at Maiden yesterday.  I am going to do a write up about our summer shows, but my pony was AMAZING yesterday and I will be riding our SJ and XC high all week!

He LOVES selfies...

Brewery pup

Frog Doggin

How he feels about Dressage

Such a good boy!

So fit!

More barn reno...

He loves the new view (and fan) in his stall.

When you are the universal donor, you get called to donate 24/7

Do you like my cheap (free) sun shade?  It really keeps the heat out from the afternoon sun.

Kinda overgrown, but it makes me happy!

Struttin'

Comments

Popular Posts