COVID

 So my husband travels a lot for work and his most recent travel present was COVID.  How I got through the entire pandemic as a teacher in a county that "doesn't believe in COVID" without getting sick is beyond me, but boy did this flatten me.  Of course, we no longer have COVID leave at work, and I am pst the most contagious days, so I am working.



I managed to get on Uno the day before yesterday for a toodle and stupidly thought I could jump a few small things like we usually do after our hacks... once again Uno deserves a Knighthood.  We jumped them, and I just kind of collapsed on landing.  And Uno just wound down to a halt and looked at me like, "Really??"


I spent pretty much all of yesterday on the sofa recovering.  Guys, I cannot even carry a bale of hay.  The weather this week is a bit all over the place, but the hope if that I feel ok enough to lesson on Friday.


Comments

  1. Covid was also my husband's gift to me lol. Hope you're feeling more like yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts