Sleepy Ponies.





This is what we are currently dealing with for Mr Dutch.  All the hair is falling out of his injection site, and although the vet wants us to start drying out the laceration, anytime not bandaged it cracks back open and starts to swell.



Not much new in dog land.  Riker snuggles me pretty hardcore during my breaks from teaching, and our visiting dog Grasea goes home tomorrow.




Uno and I have had some really good lessons, working on his canter.  When we get it right, the jumps are so easy!!!  Also I got to measure him on Wednesday - he is TINY. Just over 15'1" Also his bum and withers were even.  Next is to get a weight on him - I KNOW he is a chunk because he can wear most of Dutch's (16'2" +) clothes and girths.



The blog will either explode or go dark next week as I am going in for surgey on Monday, but also have the week off work.




Either way, I expect to be back and enjoying my favorite activities with my favorite boys (husband not pictured but present is 2/3 pictures) as soon as possible.



 

Comments

Popular Posts