And then magic...

 I promise a fuller write up as soon as I have real pictures - hopefully not 3 weeks from now...



But Uno was AMAZING!  We ended double clear on the best dressage score we have ever had!!!  His free walk scored a 9!!! 



Jump warm up was interesting. I have not ridden him in a kimberwick in a long time and I forgot how "contact off" it is. My hands need to be butter soft and forward. However, even on the loosest setting it is enough of a reminder to stay UP that our round was smooth and soft and dreamy. 




XC was over 30 minutes behind, and had multiple falls, so we just parked in the shade and waited.  He knows his job, and it was so hot I decided not to do a second warm up and just trotted around during my 2 minute count down. He was STELLER!!!  I missed at 1 jump, and he looked real hard at the advanced bank complex next to our last jump, but gosh he felt great!


We finished on a 25.5 to end up fourth.  And other than some wildness in warm up - NOT ONE BUCK!


Comments

Popular Posts