But, like, WHY????

 Life has been ticking over, the ponies are being pretty decent.  Louis learned how to trot over poles.  I actually started riding Uno for real again.



I picked out a horse show...

Not with this baby!!


Then yesterday, my stirrup broke!!!

What is this shit!!

Like we were mid jump school having a grand time.  I wasn't riding the best or the worst, but Uno was being very good. We canter around a turn and I sat up in a half seat.  Then my outside leg went out from under me.  Luckily the ground was soft.


I got back on and worked on small jumps after, but WTF??? 

We were all confused.


The write up I wanted to give about the ride is that we went in our hackamore and that my focus was on getting a balanced trot or canter then letting go and grabbing my neck strap.  Which I did.  Our jumps were not perfect.  We probably went around a little on the forehand, but we jumped all but two of the bigger jumps.  I felt so confident and good leading up to the fall.


Going to ride the baby today.  Here is hoping that it is uneventful!!

Comments

Popular Posts